Our primary client goal is to earn your trust while offering you the best available products and services. We value you as a client and we respect your right to privacy. By law, each year we are required to disclose to you our privacy policies.
Information We Collect About You
We provide a full range of investment and insurance services. As a result, the information we collect from you depends on how we work with you and what services you choose. This information may include data about your address, social security numbers, finances, family, health, habits and transactions.
Safeguarding Your Information
- We maintain your personal information during the time you are a client with us and for the required time period afterward that is required by securities law.
- We limit access to your information only to those who require it to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information. Password protection, SSL Encryption, Virus scans, and fire walls have all been utilized to help safeguard your personal information on line.
Sharing Your Information
- We may share your information with our affiliates and product sponsors in order to transact business on your behalf, provide services or to fulfill your requests. This may include insurance and/or investment companies, or vendors assisting us in opening, maintaining or servicing your account.
- We may share information about you with your spouse.
- We may share information with other entities at your request or instruction.
- We never sell your personal information or our mailing lists to outside marketing firms.
- We do not share your name or personal information with any unrelated third parties, except where required or permitted by law. (For example, required disclosures are made to outside auditors, or regulators.)
Opt Out Policy
Federal regulations require that we must include an Opt Out clause, even though it is our policy that we do not share your information. You have the right to make a formal request that we limit access to your information as described in this policy, by sending a written request to:8507 Orient Way NE St Petersburg FL 33702